These Victory Vegan Teacakes are easy to make. I guarantee you will love these little, melt in your mouth gems.
Makes approx: 4 dozen
- 1 cup butter substitute room temp. (Coconut butter or other)
- ½ cup organic powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, organic preferably
- 2¼ cup oat flour, organic preferably
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt or kosher salt
- ¾ cup roasted pecans, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup organic powdered sugar for rolling cookies
- In a large bowl beat with a hand mixer butter, ½ cup powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Mix flour and salt together and slowly stir into butter mixture with a sturdy or wooden spoon.
- Stir in nuts. Refrigerate for several hours or over night.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on an un-greased baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until bottoms are browning.
- Cool for 5 minutes on sheet and cool completely on a rack.
- Roll several times (3 or 4) in powdered sugar.
- Preheat oven to 350, lay pecans on a small sheet and roast for 10 minutes until you start to smell them roasting. Cool completely.