Sweet Corn Vada is exactly what the name says. Its vada made with sweet corn. It makes for a great snack and can be made into chaat also.
- 2 Cups Sweet Corn
- 1 Cup Corn flour
- 2 tbsp Ginger ,Garlic ,Chilli paste
- Oil For fry
- 2 tbsp Chopped Onion
- 2 tbsp Chopped coriander Leaves
- Red Chilli Powder To taste
- Salt To taste
- Boiled Sweet Corn & Sliced Onion (for garnishing)
- Take Sweet Corn & grind it for few seconds. Do not make it fine, make it coarse.
- Now add Corn Flour, Ginger-Garlic-Chilli paste, Chopped Onion, Chopped Coriander Leaves, Salt, Red Chilli Powder & mix well. Do not add water.
- Heat Oil in a pan or Kadhai.
- Make medium size Vada & deep fry them till they become golden brown.
- Serve hot with Mint or Tomato Chutney & Onion.
- You can also make chat from Vada.
- Cut the Vada into small pieces & add Curd, Meethi Chutney, Green
- Chutney, sprinkle Black Salt, Garam Masala, Chilli Powder.
- Garnish with Chopped Coriander Leaves, Chopped Onion, Sev and boiled Sweet Corn.