Spicy Potato Curry
Spicy Potato Curry is a flavorful side dish. This curry can be served with Roti, Paratha, Puri any way you serve, this taste delicious.
- 2 Cup potatoes boiled and roughly mashed
- 2 Tbsp oil canola or vegetable
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 Tbsp coarsely ground coriander dhania
- 2 tsp coarsely ground fennel seeds saunf
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp mango powder amchoor
- 1 Tbsp ginger thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp green chili thinly sliced into rounds
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add ginger paste, coriander, fennel seeds, and red chili powder, stir for about 1 minute
- Add potatoes and salt mix with spices, lower the heat to low medium, let it cook for about 3 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add about 1-1/2 cups of water and mango powder stir and change the heat to medium high. As potatoes come to boil cover the pan and lower the heat to medium low and let it cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Adjust the water in gravy to your liking; gravy will thicken as it will cool.
- Turn off the heat and add sliced ginger and green chilies and cover the pan.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!