Spicy Corn Chaat
Craving something savory and delicious? This Spicy Corn Chaat is the perfect spicy snack that is sure to satisfy your cravings. It's also easy and quick to prepare!
- 16 oz frozen corn kernels about 3-1/2 cups
- 1 cup green and yellow bell pepper finely chopped use any bell pepper you have, I decide to use them for color
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomato
- 1 tsp ginger juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black salt optional
- 1 tsp cumin seed powder roasted
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp green chili finely chopped, adjust to taste
- 1 Tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Mix all the dry ingredients together, salt, black salt, roasted cumin seed powder, black pepper, and chili powder, set aside.
- Thaw the frozen corn kernels and lightly squeeze some water out.
- Coat the nonstick frying pan with oil and heat over medium high heat, put the corn kernels and stir fry for 4-5 minutes stirring continuously. Some corn will start popping and they start getting some brown spots. Turn off the heat.
- After corn comes to room temperature add all the ingredients, bell peppers, tomato, sprinkle the spice mix, ginger juice, cilantro and lemon juice and add the green chili to you taste. Mix them well.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
13 thoughts on “Spicy Corn Chaat”
How to thaw the corns?
I made it for birthday parry and it was a hit….every single guest was appreciating! Thank you Munjulaji for such a mouthwatering chaat
Kini, Thank you
Tast and very yummy breakfast recipe. i will try to make Spicy Corn Chaat recipe. thanks for share this dish
This is such a refreshing dish. I loved it. Thank you for
How do you serve it? As a side dish?
Thanks for suggestions!
I love this. Thanks so much!
This was lovely. Love your page
Serena, Thank you
I tried at home work it well for me
very healthy and nutritious… recipe of corn chat ….children will surely love it !!
You must log in to post a comment.