Sautéed cauliflower is a simple and delicious side dish. This is my favorite way to serve cauliflower because its simple, quick, and delicious.
- 4 cup Cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 ½ Tbsp Oil
- ½ tsp Cumin seeds
- 3 Tbsp Yogurt
- 1 tsp Salt
- ⅛ tsp Black pepper
- ½ tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Ginger juice
- 1 Tbsp Green chili finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp sliced almonds
- few thin slices red bell pepper
- In a bowl mix the yogurt, salt, black pepper, sugar, ginger juice (shred the ginger using fine shredded and squirgreen chili, and cilantro, mix it well and keep aside.
- Boil cauliflower in a large pot, boil them until cauliflower crisp and tender; drain well.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil. When oil is moderately hot add cumin seeds after seeds crack add cauliflowers Sauté’ the cauliflower and cook a few minutes, stirring, until it becomes lightly golden brown in color.
- Turn off the heat and add the yogurt mix and mix it well. Add the spice mix just before serving.
- Sprinkle with almonds and sliced red bell pepper
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Originally posted 2019-08-31 22:58:03.