Potato Basket Pizza is a quick bite sized pizza snack that is sure to please kids and adults alike. Try these out for your next party.
Makes 15 small potato basket pizza
- 1 Large Russet Potato
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt (or as required)
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 2 Tbsp Mushroom – finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Tomatoes – finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Green pepper – finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Baby spinach – finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Paneer grated
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 5 Tbsp Grated Mozzarella cheese
- First mix all the vegetables and paneer in a bowl and keep it separately. You can use any other filling as you wish.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Peel the potato and grate it. Squeeze out the excess water from the grated potato. Add salt, pepper and oil and mix well.
- Generously grease a muffin pan (I used 12-cup mini muffin pan) with non-stick spray or oil. Place 1 teaspoon of grated potato mixture in each muffin hole. Spread it out evenly towards the edges so that it looks like a basket.
- Bake this in oven for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- After baking add 1/2 teaspoon of tomato ketchup to each basket and spread it well. Then add 2 teaspoons of filling mixture to each basket and on top add 1 teaspoon of grated mozzarella cheese to each basket. Bake this again for 5 minutes.