Papaya Berry Kulfi is a delicious papaya take on Mango Kulfi. This is an easy to make recipe.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 C. papaya, chopped
- 1/2 C. strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1/2 C. whole milk
- 1/8 C. blanched, slivered almonds
- In a blender, combine sweetened condensed milk, all of the fruit, and the milk. Blend to combine thoroughly.
- Add almonds and pulse 4-5 times, just enough to chop and mix in the nuts.
- Pour this mixture into molds or a shallow freezer-safe dish. Cover and freeze at the lowest temperature possible.
- To unmold, let containers sit for a few minutes at room temperature. Run a knife around the edges of the molds, or dampen an ice cream scoop or strong spoon.
- Pry or scoop out the delicious cream; top with more fruit or nuts if desired.