Paneer Sandwich is a quick and easy to make. Paneer Sandwich is healthy and tastes delicious. This is a perfect lunch box option, especially for the kids.
- 4 slice white firm bread
- 1/2 cup paneer crumble I used 3 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup bell peppers finely chopped, I am using green and red just to give color
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp green chili finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp cilantro finely chopped, hara dhania
- 2 Tbsp soft butter
- Knead the paneer, add all the ingredients and mix it well.
- Spread paneer mix over 2 slice of bread and cover with other slice of bread.
- spread the butter lightly on top side of the sandwich, other side we will put the butter after putting the sandwich in sandwich maker. I am using stove top sandwich maker you can use electric, or make it over skillet.
- Cook over medium heat from both sides until golden brown this should take about 1-1/2 minutes, each side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!