Paneer Sandwich is a quick and easy to make. Paneer Sandwich is healthy and tastes delicious. This is a perfect lunch box option, especially for the kids.
- 4 slice white firm bread
- 1/2 cup paneer crumble I used 3 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup bell peppers finely chopped, I am using green and red just to give color
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp green chili finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp cilantro finely chopped, hara dhania
- 2 Tbsp soft butter
- Knead the paneer, add all the ingredients and mix it well.
- Spread paneer mix over 2 slice of bread and cover with other slice of bread.
- spread the butter lightly on top side of the sandwich, other side we will put the butter after putting the sandwich in sandwich maker. I am using stove top sandwich maker you can use electric, or make it over skillet.
- Cook over medium heat from both sides until golden brown this should take about 1-1/2 minutes, each side.
Notes Paneer Sandwich can be served for breakfast, lunch or as a snack. Served any which way, it tastes delicious. Some more ideas for lunch box Masala Idli, Masala Khichdi, Chickpea Pulav
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
9 thoughts on “Paneer Sandwich”
Loved all the recipes MANJULA JI, I follow all your recipes and do try them as well, I am a food lover thanks for the wonderful recipe…
Thank u once again
it’s amazing recipe to learn Paneer Sandwich..thanks for sharing it
Thank you so much Madam , I have learnt this full Paneer. I salute to your effort thats why you are helping others through this post. I would like to thank you again for your great work.
Raj, Thanks, I appreciate
Where did you get sandwich maker please
Dina, from amazon,
Wonderful and easy recipe. Will try it out for my kids. I love all your recipes Manjulaji.
You must log in to post a comment.