No Bake Cheesecake
This Cheese cake recipe requires absolutely no cooking or baking. This is a delicious and perfect dessert for hot summer days. I like to use the fresh seasonal fruits over cheese cake. This is an amazing recipe and everyone will enjoy.
- 1 cup graham crackers fine crumbs, I used 12 gram crackers
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter at room temperature
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream chilled
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Few slices of fresh fruit of your choice I am using, mango, kiwi, strawberry, and few black berry
- First line 4x7 inch pan with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter well to combine.
- Transfer the mix to prepared pan and press evenly to make it very firm. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Using the electric mixer beat the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl on medium high speed until smooth. Reduce the mixer speed and gradually add the cream, and lemon juice increase the speed to medium high until stiff peak forms.
- Spread the cream cheese evenly over crust, refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 3 days.
- Just before serving top with fruits.
Finishing time 15 minutes not including refrigeration time.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!