Mojito Mocktail, Non-Alcoholic
Cucumber Mojito is a very refreshing drink that is perfect for the spring and summer. It just started warming up this weekend in San Diego, so I was inspired to prepare this for my friends. This recipe is super simple and is a delicious combination of flavors.
- 1 cup cucumber peeled deseeded and cubed
- 2 Tbsp mint leaves chopped, just the leaves
- 4 Tbsp simple syrup
- 4 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- cucumber slices
- lime wedges
- mint leaves for garnish
- ice cubes
- soda water
- Simple syrup is easy to make take sugar and water equal parts. Take 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water Stir and place the saucepan over medium heat. By the time the edges start to simmer, the liquid should be completely clear, not cloudy. Turn off the heat. Simple syrup can be made in advance and can be refrigerated.
- Blend cucumber, mint leaves, simple syrup, lime juice and salt together. Taste the mix if needed add more lime juice and simple syrup to taste.
- Fill the serving glass half the way with ice, pour cucumber mixture over top, and fill glass with club soda. Garnish with cucumber slices, lime wedges or mint leaves, to your choice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!