Mojito Mocktail, Non-Alcoholic
Cucumber Mojito is a very refreshing drink that is perfect for the spring and summer. It just started warming up this weekend in San Diego, so I was inspired to prepare this for my friends. This recipe is super simple and is a delicious combination of flavors.
- 1 cup cucumber peeled deseeded and cubed
- 2 Tbsp mint leaves chopped, just the leaves
- 4 Tbsp simple syrup
- 4 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- cucumber slices
- lime wedges
- mint leaves for garnish
- ice cubes
- soda water
- Simple syrup is easy to make take sugar and water equal parts. Take 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water Stir and place the saucepan over medium heat. By the time the edges start to simmer, the liquid should be completely clear, not cloudy. Turn off the heat. Simple syrup can be made in advance and can be refrigerated.
- Blend cucumber, mint leaves, simple syrup, lime juice and salt together. Taste the mix if needed add more lime juice and simple syrup to taste.
- Fill the serving glass half the way with ice, pour cucumber mixture over top, and fill glass with club soda. Garnish with cucumber slices, lime wedges or mint leaves, to your choice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Originally posted 2019-03-21 22:37:05.
8 thoughts on “Mojito Moctail (Non-Alcoholic Drink)”
Greetings, is the ginger paste finely chopped/smashed fresh ginger? I have not used ginger very much.
I use zester to make the ginger paste, it is easy and I make as needed
Cool Mojito. I could make it but I don’t know where to get the simple syrup. Any substitute?
I did share how to make simple syrup in same video
Such a refreshing drink specially in summers.
Your blog and your recipes are amazing .
Loved your posts .
Thanks for sharing these yummy and healthy food recipes with us here.
Keep blogging !!
Fiona, Thank you
When do you add the ginger?
Divay, I added the ginger while blending all the ingredient
You must log in to post a comment.