Mixed Bean Salad is a simple, tasty, heart healthy, high protien and fiber, and low fat dish. You can choose beans and vegetables of your choice also.
- 1 Cup Kidney Beans
- 1 Cup Black Eyed Peas
- 1 Cup Chick Peas
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Bell Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Celery
- 10-15 sticks Finely Chopped Cillantro
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Cucumber
- 1-1.5 inch piece Finely Chopped Ginger
- 2 Finely chopped Green chilli (or according to taste)
- 6-8 sticks Finely Chopped Spring Onion
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Tomato
- 1 Cup Chopped Lettuce
- Salt According to taste
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1.5 tsp Dry Mango Powder
- 2 tsp Chat Masala
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
1. Soak Kidney Beans,Black Eyed Peas,Chick Peas overnight and pressure cook them for 2 whistles.
2. Take a big bowl. Add all mixed beans.
3. Mix all the chopped vegetables into the beans.
4. Take a seperate bowl. Add extra virgin Olive oil, salt, black pepper, dry mango powder,
chat masala and lemon juice. Mix well.
5.Add the dressing to salad.
6.Garnish with cillantro.
Note: Mix everything 10 minutes before serving.