Mawa Paneer Thandai Balls is both sweet and savory and a great dessert everyone will love.
- 1/4 cup Condensed Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Milk Powder
For Thandai Masala
- 10 Kernels Almonds
- 10 Kernels Pistachio
- 3 Cardamoms
- 5 Whole Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Poppy seed
- 2 Tablespoon Fennel seed
- 1/2 Cup Condensed Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Mawa
- 1/2 cup Crushed Paneer
- 1 Tablespoon Milk Powder
- Desiccated coloured coconut for coating
- Grind all Thandai masala in a blender
- For stuffing, in a non-stick pan mix condensed milk, milk powder and Thandai masala cook on low flame until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan and turn into dough consistency. Remove from fire and set it aside for cooling.
- For Coating, in a same pan Mix condensed milk, crushed paneer, Milk Powder and mawa. same way cook until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan and turn into dough consistency. Remove from fire and set it aside for cooling
- Now grease your hand with ghee and make small balls out of stuffing Mixture.
- Take hand full dough of coating press with your hand than stuff with one ball of stuffing and cover it, make a round ball.
- Make rest of the balls same way.
- Coat balls with desiccated coconut and serve.