Masala Popcorn, Spicy Popcorn, Indian Style
Masala Popcorn is spicy and flavorful. Enjoy masala popcorn while watching a movie or your favorite TV show.
- 1 pack microwave popcorn about 3 ounce pack plain
- 3 Tbsp oil canola, or vegetable
- 1 tsp fennel seeds saunf
- 1 tsp coriander seeds dhania
- 1/4 tsp asafetida hing
- 2 Tbsp green chili finely chopped
- 12 curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp sugar
- Make the popcorn using the instruction over popcorn bag. Keep aside.
- Heat a large frying pan over low heat, put all the ingredients except popcorn, oil, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, asafetida, green chili, curry leaves, salt, and sugar.
- Keep stirring till green chili and curry leaves are dry this should take about 2 minutes. Add the popcorn stir till popcorns are coated with spices. Turn off the heat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!