This recipe for Mango Smoothie is simply delicious, not to mention a perfect summer drink. This is a very easy and quick recipe. Mango smoothie can also make a very refreshing dessert when served in a bowl. Instead of milk or yogurt I used coconut milk and made it vegan friendly.
- 2 cups frozen mango chopped
- 1/4 cup frozen banana slices
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp sugar adjust to taste depends how sweet is mango
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp ginger finely shredded
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 4-5 leaves mint for garnishing
- To make mango smoothie put all the ingredients (mangoes, coconut cream, sugar, lime juice, ginger, mint leaves, and crushed ice) in blender.
- Blend on high speed to make smooth and fluffy.
- Add some water to make desired consistency.
- Serve chilled garnish with mint.
- If you decide to serve mango smoothie as a dessert, don’t add any water and serve in bowls and garnish with chopped mangoes and mint leaves.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!