Mango Slush is just perfect for hot summer days, very refreshing and cooling. This can be served as a sherbet, a low calorie and low fat dessert or drink. Mango Slush has a great taste and is super easy to make.
Recipe will serve 2
- 1 large ripe mango peeled and cubed this will make approx. 1-1/2 cups of cubed mango
- 2 teaspoons ginger juice (to make ginger juice shred the ginger using the fine shredder and squeeze)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar adjust to taste as it depends on sweetness of mangoes
- 3 cups of ice
- Zest from one lime for garnishing
- Keep all the ingredients ready.
- Just before serving place all the ingredients in a blender and process at high speed until it is crushed and smooth. Do not melt all the ice as Mango Slush is more enjoyable with lots of crushed ice
- Serve Mango Slush immediately and garnish with lime zest.