Mango Lassi is a soothing cold drink for hot summer days or to brighten up any meal. This pale drink is a blend of mango and yogurt. A popular drink in Indian restaurants.
- 2 cups ripe mangoes peeled and chopped
- 1 cup yogurt curd, dahi
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tbsp sugar adjust to taste
- 1/8 tsp cardamom ilachi
- 1 tbsp mint chopped optional
- 3 cup crushed ice or ice cubes,(use as needed)
- Blend yogurt, mango, and 2 tablespoons sugar and taste before adding more sugar. How much sugar is used depends on the sweetness of the mango and the yogurt.
- Add and cardamom powder and blend. If it is too thick, add some water to desired consistency. Pour into a tall glass and garnish with mint leaves. ice and cardamom powder and blend again.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!