Jaljeera Drink (Indian Flavored Lemonade)
Jaljeera is very refreshing drink. Best way to describe Jaljeera, Indian flavored lemonade. Jaljeera is a popular summer drink in India.
- 1/4 cup packed chopped mint leaves podhina
- 1/4 cup packed chopped cilantro hara dhania
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger adrak
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds dry roasted and powder bhuna jeera
- pinch asafetida hing
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black salt
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp tamarind seedless imli
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Blend all the spices into the paste using enough water needed to blend. Strain the spice mix and squeeze all the spicy water out. Discard the roughage. Add the water, mix it and serve over the ice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!