This Fruit smoothie is a delicious and healthy drink, and also quick and easy to make. Fruit smoothie is one of my favorite summer drinks. This great smoothie consists of cantaloupes, strawberries, and yogurt with a touch of ginger giving a nice and tangy taste. Try this recipe for the perfect almost-summer drink.
This recipe will serve 3.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups cantaloupe cut into small pieces (kharbooja)
- 3-4 strawberries cut into small pieces
- 1/3 cup yogurt (curd, dahai)
- 2 tablespoons sugar, adjust
- 2 teaspoons ginger juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup orange juice freshly squeeze
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Put the cantaloupes and strawberries in a blender and process on high speed until smooth, add yogurt, orange juice, ginger juice and sugar blend until everything mixed well. Add ice blend on high speed until there is no ice and smoothie is little frothy. Pour into glasses and serve.
Fruits should be ripe but do not use overripe fruits. Sugar needs to be adjusted depending on the fruits.
Originally posted 2015-05-07 00:37:15.