Recipe submitted by Megha Sharma
Seasonal fruit such as cantaloupe, mango and grapes tastes even more refreshing splashed with a flavorful honey-lime-mint dressing for a sweet fruit salad. A simply elegant fruit salad paired with sweet yoghurt and tangy honey- lemon-mint dressing makes it a refreshing treat on its own.
- Pineapple chunks
- Orange segments
- Halved fresh strawberries
- Seedless black and green grapes
- Cantaloupe chunks
- Banana sliced
- Kiwi sliced
- Mango Cubed
- 1/2 fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- Fresh mint leaves washed and crushed
- 1 Cup Yoghurt
- 1 spoon Cardamom powder
- 2-3 spoon powdered sugar (optional)
- In a big bowl add all fruit, and mix well
- To make dressing whisk lemon juice, orange juice, crushed mint leaves and honey together in a small bowl and drizzle over the fruit mixture and toss to coat
- Take yoghurt in a bowl and add cardamom powder and powder sugar (optional) mix it well
- Now take a bowl and add a layer of fruits then a layer of yoghurt whip and then another layer of fruits and yoghurt whip
- Add final layer of fruits and garnish it with mint leaves
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
And your Fruit Fiesta is ready! This is a good summer dessert which is useful in fasting or simply as an after meal dessert. Not only is this recipe delicious but also very nutritious and everyone will simply love it.