Frozen Chocolate Frappuccino
School is back in session and summer is pretty much over, but it's still hot enough to enjoy "Frozen Chocolate Frappuccino". It has been a huge hit with my grandkids this summer. Of course, they enjoy traditional hot chocolate as well. One day my granddaughter asked me if I could make a delicious cold version of a hot chocolate and call it "Frozen Chocolate Frappuccino"! It was a really hot day and we decided to experiment with different versions of cold frothy frozen chocolate. We came up with the perfect recipe together. She was so excited about this recipe that she wants to create more recipes! This super simple recipe with few ingredients is the perfect answer to blazing hot temperatures. Ingredients are ones you will have on hand. Top with some whipped cream and you've got a decadent drink!This recipe is good for 2.
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp milk chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 cup ice cube
- whipping cream for topping optional
- In a small cup take the sugar, cinnamon powder, chocolate chips and cocoa powder and pour over about 2 tablespoons of hot but not boiling milk if needed add more. Mix it till all the ingredients mixed well.
- Blend the milk and chocolate till they are mixed well, add crushed ice, and blend on high speed, till chocolate becomes frothy.
- Pour it in a tall glass and topped with whip cream and shaved chocolate. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!