Eggless Pineapple Cake
Eggless Pineapple Cake is an easy and delicious eggless cake recipe and this can be served any time of the day, and for any occasion.
- 1-1/4 cups all purpose flour plain flour, maida
- 1/2 can (7oz) sweetened condense milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 can 20oz crushed pineapple
- Preheat the oven at 325 degrees (F).
- Grease 8×8 inches cake pan
- Drain pineapple using strainer let the juice dripped through without squeezing. Note: we will use juice and pineapple both.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cardamom and salt in a bowl.
- In center part of the flour mix, add ½ cup pineapple juice, ½ cup pineapple chunks, butter, and condense milk. Gently fold every thing together.
- Pour the mixture in greased cake pan.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until cake starts leaving the pan from sides and an insert knife in the center of the cake come out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool off for few minutes only.
- Run a knife around the edges to loosen the cake and place a flat plate over the cake pan and turn it over to transfer the cake on to the plate.
- Prick the cake several places with a fork. Brush the top of the cake generously with the leftover pineapple juice while still hot.
- Let cake cool before slicing the cake..
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!