Cream Cheese Cucumber SandwichesCream Cheese Cucumber Sandwiches are simple and delicious. I added some crunchy cucumber, bell pepper and some mild spices. These sandwiches are light and refreshing - the perfect afternoon snack. Try these sandwiches for your kids' lunch box. This super simple sandwich is a hit with almost everyone.
- 4 slices of bread I like to use firm bread
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 4 inch English cucumber or seedless cucumber kheera, kakdi
- 1/4 bell pepper this will make about 1/4 cup finely chopped bell pepper capsicum, Shimla mirch, pahadi mirch
- 2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro hara dhania
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp ginger finely shredded
- 1 green chili finely chopped
- Peel the cucumber leaving the stripes unpeeled. Shred the cucumber, after shredding squeeze the water, we need about 1/4 cup shredded cucumber after squeezing the water. Set aside.
- Cut the bell pepper in very small pieces and squeeze the water and pet dry, need about 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients, mix will have a texture of thick spread.
- Spread the mix on two slices of sandwich bread, then close sandwiches with other slices of bread.
- Remove the crest from the bread all sides and slice them in two parts. For clean cut keep the sandwiches aside and slice them after about half an hour.
- Serve these sandwiches as a snack, or they are grate for lunch box, or picnic.
NotesNotes These sandwiches stay good for a day at room temperature or you can refrigerate for 2-3 days. You may use this spread for crackers. You will also like to watch Finger SandwichesTried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
46 thoughts on “Cream Cheese Sandwiches”
So testy yummy !!
Any other alternate for cream cheese
Tejinder, plain yogurt, squeeze out the access water
How can I make cream cheese?
Pooja check out this link, https://manjulaskitchen.com/homemade-cream-cheese/
Cream Cheese sandwich is nice. I had ate this at one hotel in gangtok. It tastes great
Wooooow anti your race. Nice suprb
How to make cream chesse at home???
Santosh, I have never tried to make cream cheese at home
iIam going to try this one for sure. Can I use mayonnaise instead of cheese?
Megha, you can try, it should be good but the taste will be very different.
Good one. Tried today and everyone loved it. Thank you.
I would really like to which particular bread do u use for your recepie they look so nice and firm? I am yet to come across such white bread that is eggless
Sheetal, I mostly oroweat bread
I love your recipes,
Can you please show the recipe for Club Sandwich??
Raji, Will be doing soon, as a grilled vegetable sandwich
U have become my rescue when it comes to what to prepare.Thank you so very much.My daughter has started loving me even more than before.
Meghana, Thank you what a nice compliment, you all are a big inspiration to me
M aapki sabhi racepies try krti hoo.thanks for all mouth watering recipies.
Chanchal, thanks for the nice compliment
Manjula Ji I want to know what kind of cream cheese you used and where I can find it I got one from Walmart but that looks pretty hard to me if there is any specific kind plz let me know where I can find it
Manorma, but cream cheese spread available every grocery store
Mam what is creme cheese plz help me
Can we use cheese spread instead of creamy cheese???
Gauri Jain, yes of course taste will be different.
Sorry my typing mistake…can i use mayonnaise cheese?
Dhara, not really
Aunti..can I use mongrela cheese?
Aunt my daughter doesn’t
Like wet sandwich
She want dry sandwich can u make some dry insandwich
Nice and very easy recipe manjula ji… thank u ♡
Easy to make mam. Nice. I like your all dishes
wow manjula ji cream chees sandwitch is the best and so cheesee…i’ll try it..its really good 4 health..
Cream cheese is sort of the American version of a fresh spreadable cheese like Mascarpone or Boursin. If you like to make fresh cheeses, you can do this at home, but most of us Americans just buy Philadelphia Cream Cheese. I’m going to try these tea sandwiches, Manjula. They look so light and dainty.
what is cream cheese? how to made it at home
the bell paper is not cooked so will it taste gud …i hv never eaten raw capsicum
Hi try small sweet bell pepper or try baby green peppers or known as capsicum .it will taste good . Already tried its very good.
Liked your recipe a lot. Looking forward for some more mouth watering recipes. Keep up the good work.
Could you please share which brand of cream cheese you used for this recipe ? Thanks!
PS: Thanks for a fantastic collection of recipes.
RB, I used philadephia cream cheese
Mam I want to know apart frm Philadphia cream cheese can we take Britannia cream cheese?
Sonia, that will work
What is cream cheese?
Can we use mayonnaise if we are not having cream cheese or wat else can be used instead of cream cheese? pls let me know
Nikita, Mayonnaise is not a substitute for cream cheese
Can we toast it ?
You must log in to post a comment.