Cranberry-Walnut White Fudge is a simple easy to make holiday candy that I make every year during Christmas season. It tastes delicious with sweet tart dried Cranberries and crunchy Walnuts. Enjoy!!
- 3 cups White Chocolate Chips
- 1 can(14oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup broken Walnut pieces
- 1/2 cup dried Cranberries
- A pinch of salt
- Toast the Walnut pieces for few minutes and keep aside.
- LINE 8 x 8-inch baking pan with heavy aluminum foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Grease the pan using cooking oil spray.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine Condensed Milk, Chocolate Chips, Butter and Salt. Microwave this mixture on HIGH for up to 3 minutes until melted and smooth stirring every 30 seconds.
- STIR in Walnuts, Cranberries and Maple extract quick until evenly blended. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate this for 2-3 hours or until set.
- REMOVE fudge from pan by lifting edges of foil. Remove foil. Cut into small squares. Enjoy!!