The contest is back again at Manjula’s Kitchen!! It has been a few years since I’ve done the contest, but I would like to try it again. I really enjoy seeing what my viewers are able to come up with and hope this will encourage more people to think outside the box and experiment in their kitchen. See below for details on the contest for this month:
Specific Rules for this Month
- The recipe must be a recipe for a Healthy Appetizer.
- You may use any ingredients for the recipe, as long as it can be considered a healthy appetizer (no deep frying, not too much sugar, etc)
- It must be vegetarian and also egg-less.
- Please submit only ONE recipe.
In general I will only consider recipes that I feel are complete in regards to ingredients, measurement, and instruction. From there I am looking for creativity and a recipe that my viewers would enjoy to prepare on their own. I will be judging on overall recipe and presentation also.
- Be Creative!
- Ingredients should be listed with measurements.
- Method must be explained clearly, so it’s easy to follow.
- Please include your NAME along with the recipe (as you would like it to appear).
- Search the web for ideas. There are many resources available.
- Please send me a detailed recipe to email@example.com
- You must also send original picture(s) of the recipe – do not simply grab a photo from the web. Otherwise your recipe will not be considered for entry.
- The deadline is February 25th, 2017.
- The winner will be featured on the homepage with the new recipe and a link to their website (if available).
1st Prize: $150 gift certificate from Amazon.com
1st Runner up: $75 gift certificate from Amazon.com
2nd Runner up: $75 gift certificate from Amazon.com