Chocolate Ganache Toast
Chocolate Ganache Toast is a delicious rich chocolate ganache spread over buttery toasted bread. The chocolate ganache is so simple to make with heavy cream and a hint of vanilla. This is a mouthwatering treat which can be served as a snack or even a dessert. You can even make this recipe with your children as it is so easy! You can make this treat in a variety of different ways, even with fresh fruit. This recipe has wonderful flavor combinations that appeals to all ages.
- 8 thin slices of French bread
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
For Chocolate Ganache
- ½ cup chocolate chips semi-sweet
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 Tbsp sliced almonds
- 2 Tbsp coconut powder
- Few pieces thinly slice strawberries
- Few pieces thinly sliced banana
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Lightly butter the bread from both sides and toast to make them crisp.
- Place chocolate in a bowl and add the vanilla essence.
- Bring the heavy cream to boil and turn off the heat. Pour the cream over chocolate and stir until chocolate completely dissolve and become glossy.
- As ganache cool it will become little thick in consistency.
- Spread Chocolate Ganache generously over toasted bread and garnish with your choice of topping.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt, this adds a sophisticated touch.
- Sample a few of these suggested ways to make chocolate toast and find your favorite.
You will also enjoy some of these simple recipes, Homemade Hot Chocolate, Palak Puri, Baked vegetable Idli
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Originally posted 2019-12-25 12:14:27.
6 thoughts on “Chocolate Ganache Toast”
Thank you for the recipe.
Excellent recipe with information. Me and my friends loved this.
I am gonna share it on twitter as well.
Kudos: ) Keep up the great work!
it’s look so tasty
Amazing recipe. My wife is gonna love this. Can’t wait to make it. Thanks a lot!
Wow. This looks so delicious. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
You must log in to post a comment.