This is a quick, yummy homemade candy. This is a very simple recipe with few ingredients. These candies will be loved by kids and adults alike.
Will make 16 candies
- 1 cup almonds coarsely ground
- 1-1/4 cup baking chocolate semi-sweet, chopped in small pieces
- 3 tablespoons condense milk sweetened
- Grease a 12 inch flat plate or wax paper and set aside.
- I am using microwave to melt the chocolate this is easy and quick way to melt, but be careful and, don’t over cook the chocolate. Make sure every utensil you are using to melt the chocolate is dry. If any water comes in contact with the chocolate, it will become grainy and unusable
- Use microwaveable bowl that doesn’t retain too much heat.
- Microwave chocolate at 30 seconds interval, three times and mix it every time with spoon. If you are able to mix most of the chocolate smoothly, don’t heat any more, keep mixing till all the chocolate melts.
- In a bowl add almonds, condense milk and 1 tablespoons of melted chocolate.
- Grease your palms and make the mix into dough. Divide it into 16 equal parts or your preferred size. Roll them into balls.
- Dip one almond ball into the chocolate, pick using a fork making sure it is coated all around, tip it lightly to drip the extra chocolate and put it over a greased plate. Repeat the same process with remaining balls.
- Set aside it takes 7-8 hours before chocolate is completely dry.
Originally posted 2014-02-26 23:33:45.
9 thoughts on “Chocolate Almond Candy”
Amazing Recipe. I’ve tried it at home. Everyone liked it so much. Thank You so much!!
I am not able to make the almond dough. Its scattering. Can u pls tell me what could be the reason?
Anonymous, Add 1 more spoon of condense milk, that will help.
Does this recipe need to be refrigerated afterwards ? If not how long does it take to melt outside ? I need to carry them around all day for a party
anymnous, I can just tell you when I make them at room temperature they stay good for few days.
i like almand choclate candy pls give other type of choclate recipie
nice recipe. came out well. But for how long will these candies stay good outside?
very tasty and attracting things specially of chocolate
You must log in to post a comment.