Aloo ka Lacha
Aloo ka Lacha is an all-time favorite snack in my house and I will show you how easy to make this exotic snack.
- 4 medium sized potatoes aloo
- 2 Tbsp peanuts moongaphalee
- 2 Tbsp broken cashews kaju
- 2 Tbsp sliced almonds
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- Pinch of citric acid tatri
- Wash and peel potato and grate it with a thick grater.
- Soaked the grated potatoes in cold water. Take the muslin cloth and squeeze it well.
- Now spread it on a kitchen towel and pat dry with another towel.
- Heat oil in a pan over high heat.
- Add the grated potatoes in the frying pan enough to cover the surface. Fry on high heat for 2 minutes.
- Then lower the heat to medium and fry till they become golden and crisp.
- Take them out over paper towel. Note: Take 3 to 4 sheets of paper towel, making sure they will observe the extra oil keeping them dry and crispy. Repeat the process and fry potatoes in batches.
- In small frying pan over low heat dry roast the almonds, remove it in a bowl.
- In a same frying pan take 2 tablespoons of oil and fry peanuts on low heat till they become golden and crisp, this will take about 2 minutes and take them out over paper towel.
- Fry cashews in same oil on low heat till golden and take them out over paper towel.
- In a bowl mix lacha, peanuts and cashews and sprinkle the spices and mix well.
- Let the chiwda cool down completely then serve or store.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!