Aam Ka Panna (Raw Green Mango Drink)
Aam ka Panna (Raw Green Mango Drink) is a refreshing mango drink that is made from raw green mangoes and some mild spices. This chilled drink is great for hot summer days as it has a very nice cooling effect.
- 2 cup raw cooking mango peeled and cubed,
- 3/4 cup sugar adjust as needed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black salt
- 1 tsp dry roasted cumin seed powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- Few fresh mint leaves for garnishing
- 2 cup crushed ice
- Peel the mango, slice it into large pieces and remove the seed.
- Boil the mango slices in about 2 cups of water until the mango slices are well cooked. It should take about 10 minutes.
- After the mango cools off, blend the mango with all the ingredients except use ½ cup of sugar we will add the sugar as needed.
- Add about 2 cups of water, taste the panna and adjust the salt and sugar. Panna should have the consistency of orange juice.
- Serve over ice and use fresh mint leaves as a garnish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!