Watermelon cooler is a refreshing summertime drink. Made with cubed watermelon, ginger ale, lemon juice and a few spices, it is sure to please.
- 2 cups watermelon cut in small pieces
- 1-1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ginger juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black salt
- Pinch of black pepper powder
- Approx. 3/4 cup ginger ale
- About 1 cup ice cubes
- In a blender place watermelon, lemon juice, ginger juice, sugar, pepper and salt together and blend until it is smooth. Add ice and blend it again until ice is crushed.
- Pore the drink in a glass filling the glass up to 3/4 and add ginger ale, serve immediately.