Spicy Corn Chaat
Craving something savory and delicious? This Spicy Corn Chaat is the perfect spicy snack that is sure to satisfy your cravings. It's also easy and quick to prepare!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 6 people
- 16 oz frozen corn kernels (about 3-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup green and yellow bell pepper finely chopped (use any bell pepper you have, I decide to use them for color)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomato
- 1 tsp ginger juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black salt (optional)
- 1 tsp cumin seed powder (roasted)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp green chili (finely chopped, adjust to taste)
- 1 Tbsp cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
Mix all the dry ingredients together, salt, black salt, roasted cumin seed powder, black pepper, and chili powder, set aside.
Thaw the frozen corn kernels and lightly squeeze some water out.
Coat the nonstick frying pan with oil and heat over medium high heat, put the corn kernels and stir fry for 4-5 minutes stirring continuously. Some corn will start popping and they start getting some brown spots. Turn off the heat.
After corn comes to room temperature add all the ingredients, bell peppers, tomato, sprinkle the spice mix, ginger juice, cilantro and lemon juice and add the green chili to you taste. Mix them well.