No Bake Cheesecake
This Cheese cake recipe requires absolutely no cooking or baking. This is a delicious and perfect dessert for hot summer days. I like to use the fresh seasonal fruits over cheese cake. This is an amazing recipe and everyone will enjoy.
- 1 cup graham crackers (fine crumbs, I used 12 gram crackers)
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 8 oz cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (chilled)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Few slices of fresh fruit of your choice (I am using, mango, kiwi, strawberry, and few black berry)
First line 4x7 inch pan with wax paper or parchment paper.
Mix cookie crumbs and butter well to combine.
Transfer the mix to prepared pan and press evenly to make it very firm. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Using the electric mixer beat the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl on medium high speed until smooth. Reduce the mixer speed and gradually add the cream, and lemon juice increase the speed to medium high until stiff peak forms.
Spread the cream cheese evenly over crust, refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 3 days.
Just before serving top with fruits.
Finishing time 15 minutes not including refrigeration time.