For Thanksgiving, this month’s contest is make any recipe using squash as the main ingredient. It can be any type of squash (ex. Pumpkin is in the squash family). You may make any type of recipe such as an appetizer, main dish, or dessert. The rules for November are the following:
- Any recipe that uses Squash as main ingredient.
- It must be vegetarian and also egg-less
- Please submit only ONE recipe.
In general I will only consider recipes that I feel are complete in regards to ingredients, measurement, and instruction. From there I am looking for creativity and a recipe that my viewers would enjoy to prepare on their own. I will be judging on overall recipe and presentation also.
Be sure to check out Manjula’s spicy squash recipe as an example. Good Luck!
Below is my checklist:
- Be Creative!
- Ingredients should be listed with measurements.
- Method must be explained clearly, so it’s easy to follow.
- Please include your name along with the recipe (as you would like it to appear).
- Search the web for ideas. There are many resources available.
- Please send me a detailed recipe to email@example.com
- You must also send original picture(s) of the recipe – do not simply grab a photo from the web. Otherwise your recipe will not be considered for entry.
- The deadline is November 27th.
- The winner will be featured on the homepage with the new recipe and a link to their website (if available).
1st Prize: $100 gift certificate from Amazon.com
2nd Prize: $25 gift certificate from Amazon.com
**Anyone can join this contest**