For this month’s contest, I am looking for an amazing appetizer or side dish using Paneer as main ingredient. See below for details on the contest for this month:
Specific Rules for this Month
- The recipe must be for an Appetizer or Side Dish.
- The main ingredient must be Paneer (which is Indian Cheese). You can use store bought Paneer or you can follow my recipe for How to Make Paneer to make it at home.
- It must be vegetarian and also egg-less.
- Please submit only ONE recipe.
In general I will only consider recipes that I feel are complete in regards to ingredients, measurement, and instruction. From there I am looking for creativity and a recipe that my viewers would enjoy to prepare on their own. I will be judging on overall recipe and presentation also.
- Be Creative!
- Ingredients should be listed with measurements.
- Method must be explained clearly, so it’s easy to follow.
- Please include your NAME along with the recipe (as you would like it to appear).
- Search the web for ideas. There are many resources available.
- Please use the contest submission form at the bottom of this page to send your recipe. DO NOT email the recipe as you may have done in previous contests. If you submit more than one recipe, only the first recipe will be considered.
- You must also send original photo(s) of the recipe – do not simply grab a photo from the web. Otherwise your recipe will not be considered for entry.
- The deadline is April 23rd, 2017.
- The winner will be featured on the homepage with the new recipe and a link to their website (if provided).
1st Prize: $150 gift certificate from Amazon.com
1st Runner up: $75 gift certificate from Amazon.com
2nd Runner up: $75 gift certificate from Amazon.com
**Anyone can join this contest**
Please use the form below to submit your recipe for this month's contest: