Coconut Kulfi is a great take on the traditional kulfi. If you love coconuts, then this recipe is a must try.
- Coconut Milk – 400 ml(first pressed milk)
- Condensed milk – 150 ml
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Almond powder – 2 tbsp(heaped)
- Desiccated coconut – 2 tbsp(heaped)
- Desiccated coconut mixed with sugar – for garnishing
- In a pan add condensed milk on medium flame.
- Add coconut milk and let it simmer for 10-12 minutes. You can see the coconut milk coming together with condensed milk.
- Now add a little water to corn flour and mix it without any lumps.
- Pour this corn flour mix to the boiling mixture. Keep stirring for another 5 minutes. You can actually see the mixture thickening.
- Now remove from flame and add almond powder and desiccated coconut. Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled down, pour this mixture into kulfi moulds and let it set in refrigerator for couple of hours.
- Unmould the kulfi and roll it in the desiccated coconut mixed with powdered sugar and serve immediately.
- Chilled coconut kulfi is ready.