This is one of my Mom’s recipes. This is a very easy recipe to make. My brothers and I used to make this when we were little elementary schoolers. If I were to rename this cookie I would call it a quick cookie or something like that. It would take around 3 minutes to prepare this and 15 minutes to bake. And another nice thing about this cookie is that its an egg-less cookie. This cookie is for those of you who wants something quick & egg-less.
- 7/8 Cup (100gm) All purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup (60gm) Sugar
- 7 tbsp (100gm) Butter/Margarine
- 1/2 Cup (50gm) Dry coconut powder
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder/Vanilla essence
- Knead all the ingredients together to a smooth and soft dough.
- Divide the dough into small equal portions( I made 24 cookies using this recipe).
- Arrange on a baking tray.
- Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool and then serve.