Chocolate chip cookies are always a treat. These are egg-less cookies, and they are supper easy to make. These cookies are delicious and crispy and taste great with milk or hot cup of tea.
This recipe makes 20 cookies
- 1-1/4 cups of all purpose flour (plain flour or maida)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup of softened butter (8 tablespoons or 4oz)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Approx. 1/4 cup of chilled milk use as needed
- 1/2 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, in a bowl.
- Take butter in another bowl, whip it with whisk till it becomes creamy and smooth.
- Add the sugar and mix it till it becomes smooth and fluffy. Add vanilla and mix well.
- Add the flour mix to butter. This will make into crumbly dough.
- Add milk as needed to make soft dough. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the dough into about 20 equal parts and make them into about 1/2 “patties.
- Place the dough balls on a non-greased cookie sheet about two inches a part.
- Bake the cookies for about 15 to 18 minutes or until cookies are lightly golden brown on edges.
- Remove the cookie sheet from the oven. Let the cookies cool down for two to three minutes before taking them off the cookie sheet.