Apple vegan cake
Apple vegan cake, this is a delicious, egg-less and dairy free cake. Apple Vegan Cake is easy and basic. Cake has a soft and moist texture. It is hard to believe that this is vegan.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour maida, plain flour
- 1-1/2 Tbsp corn starch corn flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/3 cup oil canola or any vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cups apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar for garnishing
- Pre heat the oven to 350°F
- Square 8- inch cake pan, line with parchment paper and grease bottom and sides of the pan.
- Mix the dry ingredients together except sugar, flour, corn starch, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a different bowl whisk oil and sugar together for about 2 minutes add apple sauce and vanilla extract mix it well.
- Add the dry ingredients to apple mix and mix it together gently making sure all the ingredients mix together well.
- Pour the mixture to cake pan and bake around 28 minutes, until cake begins to pull away from sides and/or toothpick inserted in the center pulls out clean.
- Let it sit for about 20 minutes bring to room temperature and slice the cake into 16 square pieces.
- Before serving lightly dust with powder sugar.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!