Impress your guests by serving them Watermelon Cream Jello Cake. This is a layered dessert consisted of Jello on the bottom and a yummy cream layer on top.
- 1 1/2 cup Watermelon juice(extract juice from the watermelon)
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon agar-agar
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- pinch of red food color
- Dissolve agar-agar in two tablespoons of luke warm water.
- Mix watermelon juice,agar agar, and lemon juice.
- Boil for about 2 minutes, mixing continuously.
- Turn off the heat. Pour into the dish. Let this sit for about 20 minutes.
- Now again dissolve agar-agar in two tablespoons of luke warm water.
- Add evaporated milk, sweetened condenced milk, vanilla extract, whipped cream and a pinch of red food colour and mix them well. Pour it over the water melon mix.
- Refrigerate for about three hours before serving.
- Cut them by a heart shaped cookie cutter.