Recipe submitted by Sherri Williams
Very Berrilicious Salad is very easy to make and all the fruit make it very sweet and delicious.
- 1/2 pt strawberries, fresh & sliced
- 1/2 pt blackberries, fresh
- 10-12 oz spring salad mix
- 3 oz goat cheese, crumbles
- 1 lg shallot, thinly slices
- 4 oz almonds, cranberry & sesame clusters
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp strawberry preserves
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp french herbs
- 1/4 cup water-optional
- sea salt & course ground pepper to taste
- Arrange salad on platter.
- Mix vinaigrette.
- Dress salad with vinaigrette right before serving.