Veggie Cheese Toast
Veggie Cheese Toast is a simple but delicious comfort food, simply called "Cheese Toast" in my family. This is a quick and easy recipe and you can make them with your choice of bread and toppings. The variations are endless! This is a kid-friendly recipe. Cheese toast also makes a great lunch or snack.
- 2 slices white bread
- 4 Tbsp cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp tomatoes finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp yellow bell pepper finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp green bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp dry basil
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread the cream cheese over bread and sprinkle few pieces of, tomatoes, bell pepper, sprinkle cheese to you taste, and sprinkle dry basil.
- Toast in toaster oven for about 4-5 minutes.
Cheese toast makes a great breakfast treat, or any time snack. You may use your choice of toppings like mushrooms, olives, green chili, cilantro.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!