Recipe submitted by Divya Ashok
Tropical Spring Salad with Mango Orange Dressing is a yummy spring salad with a homemade dressing that tastes awesome and is totally loved by kids for its Mango flavor.
- 2 Cup Organic Spring Mix
- 1 Cup Radish, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 Orange Peeled & sectioned
- 7-10 Asparagus, Chopped 1″ cut
- Salt pinch
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Walnut (Optional)
Mango Orange Dressing:
- 1 Mango
- 3/4 Cup Orange juice
- 1 tbsp Orange zest
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a baking pan with cooking spray. Add the chopped Asparagus with a dash of salt and pepper. Keep it in the oven for 20 mins.
- Add the chopped Radish to a big bowl.
- Add Sliced Avocado to it.
- Now add the thinly sliced Carrots.
- Next add the peeled & sectioned Oranges.
- Then add the Spring Mix.
- Add the oven cooked tender Asparagus.
- Mix it well with a pinch of Salt, Lemon juice & Walnut.
- Blend the chopped Mango along with the Orange juice, Orange Zest & Sugar in a blender until a smooth creamy texture is obtained.
- Spread 1/4 cup dressing in a plate. Add the salad on top and serve.