Recipe submitted by Aarti Sharma
Sweet Potato Laddu is a delicious and simple recipe to make. Everyone is sure to ask for seconds.
- 2 Cups Sweet Potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- ¾ Cup ugar – (add or less as per your taste)
- 3 Tbsp rated Coconut – (for filling) + 1 tbsp (for garnishing)
- ½ tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- 2 Tbsp Almonds & Cashews (coarsely crushed)
- 10 to 15 Raisins
- ¼ Cup Ghee
- Heat ghee in a non-sticky pan. Add mashed sweet potatoes and sauté for 12-15 mins.
- Add grated coconut, green cardamom powder, almonds & cashews, raisins and sugar. Mix well.
- Keep stirring until the mixture comes together as a single mass.
- When the mixture is still warm, shape them into small balls.
- Put grated coconut in a plate and roll the balls over it.
- Place them in the fridge for 10-15 mins and serve.