Strawberry Payasam is a delicious dessert that is made with semolina grains. It’s very easy to make and the strawberries add some extra flavor.
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Semolina
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Strawberries cut into small pieces
- 2 Cardomom
- 2 tsp Raisins
- 3 tsp Cashew cut into small pieces
- 2 tsp Ghee
- Boil the semolina in milk .
- Cook for abt 10 to 15 mins till it thickens a bit
- Then add the strawberries and cook for about 5 mins
- Add cardamom powder
- Fry the cashew and raisins in ghee and add on top.
- Serve chilled!
Even rice can be used instead of semolina!
Father’s Day Note:
My father’s name is Ravindran. I am proud to be his daughter. The most precious moment with my dad is the day when I got married he gave me so many advises and counselled me on so many stuffs that I was responsible to manage after my marriage. Without his advises I would not have been able to cope up with the post marriage tasks meant to be for a perfect house wife!! Thanks appa for making me feel so proud of you.