Slice Salad is a unique looking salad that is both sweet and refreshing. You can easily vary it by replacing / adding other fruit.
Serves for 2
- 1 red Apple
- 1/2 Cup of Orange
- 4 to 5 leaves of Lettuce
- 10 pieces of Paneer cubes
Salad Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh strawberry juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- Take 4 to 5 full leaves of lettuce and placed over the plate
- Cut apple in 4 pieces and slices them with slicer.
- Arrange the apple slices circularly on the lettuce base.
- Arrange the orange pieces on inner edge of apple slices.
- Arrange the paneer cubes at the center.
- To make the salad dressing, mix the above listed salad dressing ingredients and mix it well.
- Dressing the salad with above mixed salad dressing.
You can choose any kind of fruits you like.