Sabrin’s Date Choco Fudge is a date lover’s dream come true. This is a unique take on chocolate fudge that uses cinnamon spice, almonds, cashews, and biscuits.
- Dates 350 gm
- Milk 1 cup
- Butter 200 gm
- Sugar 70 gm
- Cinnamon powdered ¾ tsp
- Vanilla essence ¾ tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Almonds (chopped) 1/3 cup
- Biscuits (crushed) 200 gm
- Cashew nuts (chopped) ¼ cup (optional)
- Soak dates in milk at least for 1 hour, and grind coarsely.
- Heat a pan, melt butter, add the coarse ground dates, sauté well, and then add sugar.
- Keep sautéing till the mix comes out of the pans (non sticky stage and the ghee oozes out).
- Add cinnamon powder, vanilla essence and a pinch of salt. Mix well, then add crushed almonds, mix well and take off the flame.
- Add biscuits to the dates mix and mix well till it is evenly incorporated.
- Take a tray and grease it with melted butter. Spread the mix in the tray and level it evenly
- Cool and slice to your desired shapes and serve. Garnish with cashew nuts.