Pineapple Kesaribath is an easy, simple recipe to make. The pineapple really adds to the delicious flavor.
- 1/2 cup semolina
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 pineapple slices – diced
- 7-8 strands of saffron – soaked in 2 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup sugar (adjust based on pineapple juice sweetness)
- Pinch of salt
- 10 cashew nuts
- 5 raisins
- 4 cardamom pods – seeds crushed
- Take 1 tsp of ghee in a frying pan and roast semolina. Stir until it starts to turn brown. Keep aside
- Take pineapple, pineapple juice, water, sugar, salt, 1 tsp ghee, cardamom powder, saffron strands in a pan. Bring it to boil.
- Add semolina and stir. Make sure no lumps are formed. Keep stirring until semolina completely absorbs the water. Check for sugar.
- In a small skillet, take 2-3 tsp of ghee. Add cashew nuts and fry until it starts to change color.
- Take it off heat. Add raisins. After 10-15 seconds add it to the kesari baath. Stir again.