Mint lemonade is a refreshing drink for hot summer days and a “must” for picnics.Serves 4.
- 6 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 8 Tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp black salt optional
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 32 oz cold water
- ⅛ tsp roasted ground cumin powder to garnish
- Mint leaves to garnish
- Ice cubes
- Blend the mint leaves and lemon juice into paste. Add sugar, salt, black salt, and black pepper. Blend together.
- Mix the lemonade solution with water and pour over ice. Garnish with mint leaves and cumin powder.
Every ingredient in this recipe can be adjusted to your taste. Variations
- Replace water with soda water.
- Add 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger juice.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!