Mint lemonade is a refreshing drink for hot summer days and a “must” for picnics.
- 6 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 8 Tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp black salt (optional)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 32 oz cold water
- ⅛ tsp roasted ground cumin powder (to garnish)
- Mint leaves (to garnish)
- Ice cubes
Blend the mint leaves and lemon juice into paste. Add sugar, salt, black salt, and black pepper. Blend together.
Mix the lemonade solution with water and pour over ice. Garnish with mint leaves and cumin powder.
Every ingredient in this recipe can be adjusted to your taste.
- Replace water with soda water.
- Add 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger juice.