Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad is nutritious, tasty and full of flavor. This salad is made with a combination of vegetables and pasta. These are then tossed with a homemade dressing. Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad will make a very enjoyable lunch box meal.
This recipe will serve 4.
- 3/4 cup elbow pasta,
- 2 cups bell pepper cut to the bite size – use different color bell pepper of your choice
- 2 cups zucchini with skin on cut to the bite size
- 2 cups tomatoes cut to the bite size
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger zest
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Set aside.
- For dressing mix all the dressing ingredients oil, vinegar and seasonings in small bowl and whisk until well blended. Set aside.
- Add the oil in a frying pan with a spatula spread the oil to coat the frying pan. Notes: wide bottom frying pan works the best. Add the zucchini and bell peppers, sprinkle the salt.
- Turn the heat to high and grilled the vegetable moving the around slowly until they are nice brown color looking like grilled. This should take 4-5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook just for a minutes stirring continuously. Tomatoes should not be soft. Toss the pasta with vegetables.
- Transfer salad into the bowl. Add the dressing and toss the salad making sure all the vegetables and pasta are coated.
- Let salad sit for about fifteen minutes before serving.
- You can also refrigerate this salad for a day.
- Grilled vegetable pasta salad makes a nice lunch box meal.
You may also like tomato soup.
7 thoughts on “Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad”
HOW is this gluten free?!?!?!?!?
D,Thank you pointing out the mistake, sorry I already corrected
Tried this dish. Wanted to share few problems I ran into. Zucchini if tossed in heat can make the vegetables soggy. Also tomatoes if seeded and not tossed much in heat will retain its texture. Grilling veggies separately will be good as different veggies have different cook time. Beginners be careful!
This is indeed the most delicious, nutritious and tastiest salad….!!!!
Thanks a million….!!!!!
I can’t find Zuchchini here.. Can I replace it with something? or just skip it..
vegetable of your choice, like eggplant mushrooms
You must log in to post a comment.