Easy Cheesy Paneer Potli
Easy Cheesy Paneer Potli is easy to prepare and gives you the idea can be prepared with different filling and different shapes.
- 1 cup Paneer shredded
- 1/2 cup Bell peppers finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 pack Spring roll sheet
- 1 bunch Spring onion
- 2 Tbsp Red chili sauce
- 1 tsp Crushed red peppers
- 1 tsp Oregano
- Salt to taste
- Take a wide mixing bowl, add paneer, bell peppers, onion, coriander leaves, cheese, red chili sauce, crushed red peppers, oregano and salt.
- Mix it gently.
- Now take a spring roll sheet and add a spoon of paneer mixture at the center and close the wrap like potli(bring the corners of wrap together at the center)
- Tie the potli with the help of spring onion (use the green part)
- Pre heat the oven at 350
- Grease the baking tray and arrange the potli's
- Bake the potli's for 15-20 minutes until it is golden brown in color. (You can also deep fry the potli's if you wish)
- Serve the paneer potli's when it is warm with tomato ketchup.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!