This cucumber honeydew cooler with blueberry ice is a refreshing sweet and tart drink with a hint of lime and blueberry.
- 1 cucumber, peeled and juiced
- 2 cups honeydew flesh, juiced
- About 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Pinch of salt
- Combine cucumber, honeydew and lime juice and salt.
- Blend most of the blueberries (reserve a handful) with ½ cup of water.
- Strain the blueberry purée into an ice cube tray, filling up half of the molds. In each of the other molds, place 3-5 whole blueberries (from the reserved handful) and fill with water. Put in freezer to set for about two hours.
- To serve, arrange the blueberry ices in a glass alternately and top with juice. Garnish with sprig of mint. If desired, sugar or other sweetener can be added. Enjoy!